Expansion / GPIO board DVK512 voor Raspberry Pi 1A+/1B+/2B/3B
DVK512 is an expansion board designed for Raspberry Pi, integrates various components and interfaces for connecting external accessory boards. It's ideal for Raspberry Pi evaluation and development.
On the board (see the photos):
- UART interface: easily connects to UART modules such as RS232, RS485, USB TO UART, etc.
- 8 I/Os interface: easily connects to modules controlled by I/Os, such as 8 Push Buttons, Logic Level Converter, Mix Board, etc.
- SPI interface: easily connects to SPI modules such as AT45DBXX Dataflash, L3G4200D Board, etc.
- I2C interface: easily connects to I2C modules such as PCF8574 Expansion Board, PCF8563 RTC Board, LSM303DLHC Board, etc.
- Character LCD interface: for connecting character LCDs like LCD1602
- USB connector: USB TO UART, supported by onboard converter CP2102
- Power indicator
- User LEDs
- User keys
- Potentiometer: for LCD1602 contrast adjustment
- RTC battery holder
- PCF8563: onboard RTC chip
- 32.768K crystal: RTC crystal
- CP2102: onboard USB TO UART chip, for debugging
- CP2102 jumper
- RTC jumper
- User LEDs jumper
- User Keys jumper
The User Guide CD includes development resources listed as follow:
- User manual
- Schematic (PDF)
- Examples in C (Linux API source code)
- Development documentations (Raspbian configuration, C library installation)
- Raspbian (the configured system image for RPi)
Klik om de website van dit product te openen.